Overview of Ford Focus
It wasn’t until the turn of the millennium when Ford came up with a small family car that is a definite head-turner: the Ford Focus. The Focus features an enhanced European-Inspired Suspensions which makes for easy handling and steering, and a Duratec 20 16V I-4 engine (upgradeable to the Duratec 20E 16V I-4 engine) that can provide up to 140 hp at 6000 rpm. This engine, aside from being a responsive piece of machine, is also eco friendly. Its mileage says it all – a hefty 35 miles per gallon (EPA estimated highway rating) will take you miles and miles without burning your purse. The seats of the Focus are also eco-friendly as Ford used bio-based polyurethane foam derived from the oils of various plant seeds for them. Now this is one green machine!
The Focus’s dynamic styling makes it an accomplished sedan. The Focus comes in four distinct models that will surely capture your personality. If the standard Ford S model doesn’t quite match your persona, you can go for the Focus SE. The SE is a better-equipped version of the S, with a few additions to the entertainment capabilities of the car. Or you can go sporty with the Focus SES. The SES also provides upgrades that make the handling more agile. If it’s pure Luxury that you’re after for, then the Focus SEL is what you need. The SEL features tons of entertainment innovations, a configurable ambient lighting system, and leather-trimmed seats.
When driving, Focus is all you need. From the Ford Focus, you’ll get more than that — entertainment, handling and safety — a smooth ride all in all, the Focus looks great value. That, plus you’ll know that the bystanders will be focusing on your ride with its good looks!
Feature Highlights of Ford Focus
- Power Windows (one touch up/down for all windows)
- Fuel Door integrated with power door locks
- Clock integrated in Audio
- Power Door Locks, Power Side View Mirrors
- Window Auto Reverse Mechanism (Anti-Jam)
- Power Side View Mirrors, with side indicators
- Headlamps : Halogen w/ black inner finish
- Fog Lamps, Rear Combination Lamps
- Emergency Hazard Warning Light Activation
- Manual Child Lock (Rear Door)
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Electronic Passive Anti-Theft System
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) w/ Electronic Brake-force Distribution
- Air Bags (SRS) Driver and Front Passenger
The Next Generation Ford Focus
The following video is not a review, but an overview of the next-generation Ford Focus. It turns out that Ford has a lot of plans for this beautiful car. To all Ford Focus fans out there, watch this.